The StoneLite® Brand
StoneLite® is a natural stone composite panel comprised of a thin stone veneer and an aluminum honeycomb backing bonded between impervious, high-strength, fiber-reinforced skin. Our StoneLite® panels may be produced from almost any natural stone; including limestone, granite, sandstone, and slate. Our natural stone panels are the perfect choice for exterior, interior, and renovation applications.
Why StoneLite® is the premier cladding solution.
StoneLite® panels are tested and have withstood the test of time for over 40 years and have been installed on buildings all over the world.
- Certified by ICC, BBA, and CSTB
- Acid Freeze-Thaw
- Air and Water Infiltration
- Structural and Impact Load
- USBC Approval & Quality Control Testing
- Fire Testing including NFPA 285
- Full Scale Arena Blast Test
- Attachment System Testing
- Miami Dade NOA
See our complete testing data under Technical Information
SPEED & EASE OF INSTALLATION
StoneLite® panels are proven to reduce the costs associated with installation, and the ability to easily install StoneLite® panels allows for scheduling flexibility.
- Reduced labor and on-site staging requirements
- Limited or no crane time
- Limited or no field cuts
- May be installed over existing cladding eliminating demolition and haul off costs
More information on installation may be found under Resources.
STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY
StoneLite® panels are stronger and more flexible than traditional dimensional stone. Impact strength 60x greater than 3cm stone.
- Panels are flexible and ideal in regions prone to hurricanes and earthquakes.
- Dependence on stone for load-bearing purposes becomes inconsequential.
Click here to learn more about the strength of StoneLite® panels.
StoneLite® panels are 80% lighter than 3cm dimensional stone. Panel averages 3-4 lbs. per sq. ft. compared to 20-30 lbs. per sq. ft. of traditional 3cm stone.
Substantial reductions in the structure and foundations of a building are possible and this can have a profound effect on the amount of steel and concrete required.
StoneLite® panels meet some of the 2009 LEED V3 criteria and the newer LEED V4 being adopted.